Monday, July 28, 2008

Games & Gaming #35: Games? In the Library?

Fifteen minutes! Are you kidding? Nobody can play just 15 minutes! Not with so many games, such tempting games, such addicting games. I have dark circles under my eyes this week, staying up until midnight just fooling around. Then I passed some sites on to my husband, with the same result for him. I am sure we fed quite a few people with our donated rice.


FreeRice and WordSplay/WEBoggle can certainly improve your vocabulary. Sudoku is good for strategy building and observation. The web-based jigsaw puzzles are actually easier than the real thing because all the pieces are oriented in the right way.
Supposedly wasting time with these trivialities will make my dinosaur brain stay sharp. Hey -- it beats medication!

No comments: